LibLime to exhibit at ALA 2019 in Washington D.C. Booth #525
Rockville, MD, April 5, 2019 – LibLime will be participating in the American Library Association (ALA) Annual 2019 Conference in Washington D.C. The conference exhibits arena will be open June 20 to June 25 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW Washington, DC. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at booth #525 to see a pre-production release of Bibliovation 6.0, the latest in web-based library services technology platforms.
LibLime will be highlighting new features in our Discovery Layer as well as functional enhancements in various staff modules that have been sponsored by our library customers. Several of the new features include:
- New optional reporting features that cover searches performed, results retrieved, digital content reviewed, and digital content downloaded
- Rich social media immersion using community-based tags & reviews, and integration with social media tools such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, & others
- Expanded support for serials control
- Expanded eBook downloads based on Overdrive and cloudLibrary API integration
- Full-text searching of all ingested digital objects
- LDAP enhanced services designed to auto-create new patron records and update existing patron records
- Expanded holds functionality to cover all resource sharing parameters within a union catalog
- Enhanced reporting and credit memo support in acquisitions
To find out more about Bibliovation and our open development approach to library software design, visit LibLime at booth #812 at the ACRL Exhibits.
LibLime, a division of PTFS, is the global leader in providing support for open development Library Service Platforms (LSP). Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, Knowvation, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization and metadata keying services. For more information, see https://liblime.com or http://ptfs.com.